My Style of Service
From our first cup of tea, during a couple’s Initial Consultation, to my wave goodbye, as the newlyweds leave their wedding reception, my goal is to provide them with genuine warmth, experienced guidance, and on-going personal encouragement.
I am by their side, helping the bride and groom to establish their personal wedding style and goals, and to select the wedding professionals who will perfectly fit their personalities, budget, and vision.
On the wedding day, I am committed to being the leader and the ambassador needed to create a stress-free day for the bride, the groom, their family and guests. My efforts will be “behind the scenes”, but will be evident in the smooth unfolding of the day, weaving in all the elements my clients have envisioned.
Jean’s Comprehensive Wedding Coordination Service, provides a complete “Start to Finish” approach to your wedding planning, including:
- Personalized Budget preparation, focusing on clients’ specific taste and financial goals;
- Timeline Development for crucial wedding decisions, with personalized calendar of monthly goals and tasks;
- Help with Overall Design and Theme for the wedding;
- Unlimited Site and Vendor referrals, setting up of appointments to tour venues, and meet with vendors, accompanying clients on appointments, and helping to evaluate contracts;
- Consistent contact with client, via email, phone, and face to face meeting, throughout the planning process;
- Preparing for out of town guests by establishing hotel room blocks, arranging transportation, creating and delivering “welcome bags”, scheduling babysitting, etc.;
All elements which are a part of Jean’s basic “Month-of” Wedding coordination Service, are also included as a part of the Comprehensive Service.
Jean’s Basic Wedding “Month Of “ Wedding Coordination Service, provides concentrated help in the last 6 to 8 weeks before your wedding day, including:
- Up to 3 meetings with clients, prior to the wedding day, including a ‘walk-through’, at the ceremony and reception site, to finalize layout, and details for the florist, caterer, musicians, etc.;
- The creation of a detailed wedding day timeline, which will be distributed to all vendors and venue personnel, as well as family and wedding party members;
- On-site coordination of the rehearsal, and the entire wedding day, overseeing vendor arrival and set up, handling venue details and personnel, providing an experienced assistant, and being the “point person” for the bride groom and their families, assuring them of a stress free wedding day.
Complete descriptions of these two packages are available upon request.
Customized packages can be created to match the specific needs of a client.